Booker's Rye Bourbon and Blues whisky tasting evening
We invite you to our extraordinary Bourbon and Blues Whisky tasting evening at Selfridges Oxford Street, London. A never-before-released bottle of Bookers Rye, aged for over 13 years and bottled uncut and unfiltered, will be exclusively available to taste on the evening.
Wednesday 23 August, 6.30-8.30pm
Harry Gordon’s Wine Bar on LG
The £25 ticket price includes:
- One bourbon cocktail on arrival
- An intimate tutored tasting by brand experts, including Q&A and a 25ml tasting of the exclusive-to-Selfridges Bookers Rye Bourbon – one of only two bottles in the UK (worth £1300 a bottle and therefore normally £46 for one measure!)
- A tasting of two additional luxury bourbons
- A selection of perfectly paired canapé
- Cocktail recipe card to make your own bourbon cocktail at home
- All enjoyed with live music from the Street Three Jazz band
This ticket is £25 redeemable against any purchase of whisky or bourbon on the evening of the event. Ticket cannot not be redeemed elsewhere in the store or on selfridges.com. Over 18s only.