[Header Configuration]
PIERRE GIMONNET Gimonnet Cuvée Rosé de Blancs 1er Cru Brut champagne 750ml
  • Selfridges Says
  • Product details
  • Delivery & Returns
  • This is the first Rose from <b>Champagne Pierre Gimonnet </b>which is produced using 12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. This pale salmon pink <b>champagne</b> has delicate red berry flavours with a core of minerality, a finely-textured palate and a backbone of crisp acidity.

  • REF: 414-79027261-GIMONNETROSE

You May Also Like

Back to Top
Powered By OneLink