Returning a selfridges.com order is easy. We're happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery or collection – provided the items are new and unused, with all labels and tags intact and in the original packaging. For our Online Returns Policy, click here.
Return or exchange in store
You can refund or exchange online orders at any of our stores. Simply bring your items, your Delivery Note and your payment card for a full refund. Orders purchased by Gift Card, PayPal or eVouchers will be refunded to a Gift Card.
Return by post
Returning your items by post is a simple three-step process.
Step 1 - Request a Returns label
Sign In to My Account
Don't have an account?
If you placed an order as a Guest you can request a Returns Label by contacting customer services through our Contact Us form. Remember to include your Order Number and the items you want to return so that Customer Services can email you a Returns Label.
Step 2 - Print out your Returns label
|Print out the Returns Label and attach it to your parcel. You will need a separate label for each parcel being returned. It is important that you use this label and that we receive your parcel within 14 days of your request so that we can identify your order and process your refund.|
Step 3 - Post your parcel
|UK and Click & Collect Returns|
Complimentary Royal Mail Returns
You can post your parcel at any Royal Mail Post Office™.
We recommend posting within 7 days of your Return Request and requesting proof of postage to guarantee that we receive your parcel within 14 days. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for anything lost or damaged in transit.
Complimentary Courier Returns
If you are returning items worth more than £250 we recommend that you use our complimentary courier collection service. You can arrange a courier collection by calling our Customer Services team on 0800 123 400.
Once we have received your items you will receive a confirmation email.
|International Returns from the European Union|
Complimentary Courier Returns from the European Union
Countries covered by our EU returns process include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. All other international countries are covered by the International Returns from outside the European Union.
Complimentary Courier Returns from the European Union can be arranged directly with DHL Express.
1. Complete the 'Shipper' information in section 2 of the DHL Form included with your order and attach to the outside of your parcel using the transparent envelope provided. Make sure both the address label and DHL form are clearly displayed.
2. Contact DHL Express in your country to arrange a collection. To find your local DHL Express telephone number visit www.dhl.com and select your country. We recommend arranging a collection within 7 days of your return request to guarantee that we receive your parcel within 14 days.
Once we have received your items you will receive a confirmation email.
|International Returns from outside the European Union|
As an international customer you can return your parcel using any postal service. Your parcel will need to arrive at our UK return address within 14 days of your return request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any taxes, duties, charges or delivery costs which you may have paid when placing your order.
1. Complete the Returned Goods form included with your order and attach it to the outside of your parcel using the clear envelope provided. This needs to be clearly displayed as it is an official document required to return the items through UK customs. Instructions on how to complete this form are on the reverse of the form. Please make sure both the address label and international returns form are attached and clearly displayed.
2. Post the items back to us from your local post office or via a courier. We strongly recommend that you use an express service and retain your postal receipt so that your return arrives at our UK address within 14 days of your return request. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for customs issues or anything lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
Once we have received your items you will receive a confirmation email. A refund will be issued to your original payment method within 5 days. Orders paid for by Gift Card will be refunded to an eVoucher. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any taxes, duties, charges or delivery costs which you may have paid when placing your order.
Extended Online Returns
We’ve extended our Online Returns Policy over the Christmas period. Any orders placed between Friday 14 November and Wednesday 24 December have until Sunday 4 January 2015 to request a postal Returns Label. Returns Labels can be requested outside of the standard 14 day Online Returns Policy by contacting our Customer Services team using our Contact Us form and selecting Returns. All orders placed outside of this period are subject to the standard 14 day Returns Policy. Any Online orders returned to store outside of the standard 14 day Online Returns Policy are subject to the Extended Returns Policy for store and will be exchange only.
We want you to be able to shop on selfridges.com with confidence. That is why we offer a 14 day returns policy for nearly all products sold on selfridges.com.
All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery or collection. Products must be returned to us within 14 days of the request and in a saleable condition so that we can process the return. All returned products must be unused and in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and in tact.
Non Returnable Items
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. This includes personalised and perishable products as well as products which have had their protective seals or strips removed or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As a guideline, the following examples are not covered by our returns policy:
- Made to measure, altered, or personalised products
- Made to order products
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines
- Event tickets
- Food and drink
- Opened CDs or DVDs
- Beauty items and cosmetics that have been opened, tested or partially used
- E-vouchers and gift cards
- Headphones that have been opened, tested or partially used
For full details see our Terms & Conditions.
Where promotions have been applied, discounts will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will only be refunded the amount paid. If the order contained a free promotional gift, the gift must be included with the return of any related items.
International Taxes, Duties and Delivery Charges
For orders shipped outside of the European Union, please note that we cannot return any taxes, duties or delivery charges associated with your order. You will be refunded the Tax Free price of the products returned. Certain countries operate schemes for consumers to reclaim import taxes and duties however this will require a specific application by you to your local government or authority. We are unable to support these applications or support the return of import taxes and duties in countries that do not offer this scheme.
Payment with eVoucher
- eVoucher orders returned to store will be refunded to Gift Card.
- eVoucher orders returned by post will be refunded to eVoucher.
Payment with PayPal
- PayPal orders returned to store will be refunded to Gift Card.
- PayPal orders returned by post will be refunded to PayPal.
Payment with Gift Cards
- Gift Card orders returned to store will be refunded to Gift Card.
- Gift Card orders returned by post will be refunded to an eVoucher.
Processing a Return
We will endeavour to process your return on the day we receive your parcel however under some circumstances this could take up to 14 days. When the return is processed you will receive an email confirming your refund. It will usually take 5 days from receipt of the email for your account to be credited however some payment providers and payment types can take up to 14 days to credit your account. For further details about our refund policy please refer to our Terms & Conditions.