Brands by store
Shop by Brand
The Selfridges edit
Shop Bath & body
Shop Men's grooming
Shop Beauty gift sets
Home & Tech
Food & Drink
Shop by brand
- What's On
Selfridges – Christmas Comes Early 2012
Terms & Conditions
References in these Terms and Conditions to "we", "us" and "Selfridges" are to Selfridges Retail Limited, Registered in England, company number 97117, Registered Office: 400 Oxford Street London W1A 1AB.
1. Online Shopping
1.1 We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
1.2 We will not be liable if for any reason the Selfridges website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all the Selfridges website.
2. Age restrictions
By law we cannot sell knives, products containing alcohol and products containing tobacco to persons under the age of 18. Proof of ID maybe requested when ordering these products. We will not deliver alcohol/knives/tobacco to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18, as applicable. By law we cannot sell the following products to anyone under the age of 16: Chocolate liquors; Christmas crackers/cracker snaps; and party poppers, and we will not deliver these products to anyone who is or appears to be, under the age of 16. Games and DVDs cannot be sold to anyone under the age certificate specified on the product.
By placing an order for these products, you are confirming that you are of legal age and that the information you provide is truthful and correct. It is an offence to attempt to buy restricted products if under age or to purchase one for someone else who is under age.
3. Order process
3.1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3.2 Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- i. The product you ordered is out of stock;
- ii. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- iii. We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- iv. There is a failure to meet the eligibility to order as set out at clause 2 in these Terms and Conditions;
- v. There is a system or procurement failure; and
- vi. Failed customer validation checks.
3.3 When you place an order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Selfridges.
3.4 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Selfridges will take place when your order is dispatched: we will email you that your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
3.5 A gift message facility is available on certain orders and is available for your own personal and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party. Where you use this facility you agree that your message will not include any content that could be construed as defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, offensive, harassing, threatening, vulgar or which could cause embarrassment or distress to any person. You agree not to impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers.
4.1 Standard delivery to most UK postcodes generally takes up to five working days. Please allow longer for Shetland and Orkney (up to ten working days) and for Scottish Highlands and Western Isles (up to six working days).
All parcels will be delivered by carrier and will require a signature on delivery. If you are out when the carrier attempts to deliver your parcel, they will leave a card with a contact number for you to arrange a new delivery date. If a parcel is small enough to fit through a letterbox, it may be delivered by Royal Mail, which will not require a signature. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday.
For details of our delivery charges, please refer to our 'Dispatch and Delivery' section.
4.2 Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
4.3 We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Selfridges shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
4.4 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
4.5 We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time we acknowledge your order. For bespoke or special delivery items a separate communication of delivery cost may be made.
4.6 We are not able to deliver online orders outside the UK. You can, however, place a telephone order with the store for international delivery. For more information, call our Customer Services team on 0800 123 400.
4.7 You can have goods from the same order shipped to multiple addresses. Select this option at checkout and click on the ‘Edit' buttons in your shopping basket to select an address for each item.
4.8 Please note that some items such as flowers, furniture, technical goods and large electrical goods are shipped directly from the supplier. You will be given specific delivery options for these items when you order.
5. Order Cancellation
5.1 If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed before it has been delivered and it has not been dispatched, please contact Selfridges Customer Service team on 0800 123 400 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 As it is our policy to try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns Policy at clause 6 will apply. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products as set out in clause 6.2.
5.3 We are unable to accept order cancellations for personalised, perishable or time critical goods. Please see the following list for some non-exhaustive examples:
- i. Goods which have been altered, or personalised to a customer's specification;
- ii. Newspapers and magazines;
- iii. Event tickets;
- iv. Hampers, food, beverages and perishable goods (including flowers); and
- v. e-vouchers.
6. Returns Policy
6.1 We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and any other security devices still attached.
Please do re-use the delivery packaging provided; it has been especially designed for you to do this.
6.2 We cannot refund or exchange personalised, intimate, perishable or time critical goods. Please see the following list for some non-exhaustive examples:
- i. Goods which have been altered, or personalised to a customer's specification;
- ii. Newspapers and magazines;
- iii. Event tickets;
- iv. Hampers, food, beverages and perishable goods (including flowers);
- v. For hygiene reasons we do not accept the return of: beauty items including toiletries, cosmetics, pierced jewellery;
- vi. Audio or video recordings, games and computer software (unless they are returned with seal and packaging intact);
- vii. Any other items which are unsaleable once they have been used, for health and safety or hygiene reasons; and
- viii. e-vouchers and Gift Cards.
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
6.3 Where promotional discounts are applied to orders including discounts applied for the Christmas Comes Early promotion, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
6.4 How to Return or Exchange:
Less than delighted? We won’t hold it against you – and our 14 day returns policy should help ease the pain.
Please make sure that any items you would like to return are unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels still attached.
Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card. This will appear on your account within five days depending on your card issuer.
We will even refund the delivery charge if you contact our Customer Services team on 0800 123 400 or email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the item. Sorry, we won’t refund the delivery charge if it is part of a multiple order.
How to return an item
- Sign into your account at www.selfridges.com
- Go to 'My Orders'
- Select the order number you would like to return
- Click on 'Return Items'
- Select the quantity and reason for return
- Select the individual items or 'Return all items'
- Click 'Continue'
- Select your return method
- Click 'Continue'
A pre-paid returns label will be sent to your email address. Please print this out and attach it to your parcel.
Take your parcel to the Post Office within seven days of the return being authorised, and don’t forget to ask for proof of postage for your records. Please make sure that you obtain proof of posting as we will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged item and we reserve the right to charge you for any such lost or damaged item.
If the item is to be returned by carrier, you will be able to select a collection date up to seven days in advance. If you are not in when our carriers come to collect your parcel, please contact Customer Services on 0800 123 400 to arrange an alternative date for collection.
You can also return products to a Selfridges store. Please ensure that you bring the original delivery note with you as proof of purchase.
6.4.1 Please note that your return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be your responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
6.4.2 You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item/s you are unhappy with. The goods must be returned in a saleable condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before deciding whether to make a refund.
6.5 Technology Returns
6.5.1 For all technology items including audio or video recordings, games, computer hardware and software the following refund policy applies:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase please return it in a saleable condition in its unopened and undamaged packaging within 14 days with your proof of purchase for a full refund. Where products have been opened they will be accepted if returned with all the original packaging, accessories and manuals, but a 20 per cent surcharge will apply to the refund price to reflect the reduced value of the goods.
We regret the following products are entirely excluded:
- i. Headphones, handsfree kits, bluetooth units with ear pieces, microphones, harmonies and other products that we are unable to refund for reasons of hygiene;
- ii. Software that has been opened or the seal has been removed;
- iii. Ink cartridges that have been opened or the seal has been removed;
- iv. Laptops and TFT screens with less than three dead pixels within a month of purchase;
- v. Products damaged by viruses, worms or other destructive programs downloaded or transferred to products by customers;
- vi. Products containing software that is illicit or otherwise unauthorised by the software owner;
- vii. Apple iPhone;
- viii. Contracts or agreements that state specified terms surrounding cancellation, exchange or upgrade;
- ix. Special order and custom made items; and
- x. Items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns.
6.5.2 Technology Repairs
Products that are faulty and returned within 14 days with your proof of purchase and the original packaging will be refunded in full. All other products will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty. In case of a fault please return your purchase, together with your receipt and we will arrange repairs. Selfridges cannot be held liable for any loss of time or earnings in the event of a faulty product. Customers may be liable to pay the repair charge. Items will be collected for a fee (please see our FAQs for details of fees) , which will be refunded if a fault is found. Please ensure that all stabilisers, bolts and hinges are retained until completely satisfied with purchase. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
6.6 None of the above refund terms affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
7. Payment Methods
7.1 We only accept payment for orders in pound (£) sterling.
7.2 We accept payment by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and e-vouchers.
7.3 If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in pounds (£) sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
7.4 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your purchase and payment secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Selfridges website. Our site uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details.
7.5 By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including, but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
8. Pricing Policy
8.1 All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt, where within the EU, and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
8.2 Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
8.3 Selfridges endeavours to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in store (Oxford Street, Birmingham, Manchester Exchange and Manchester Trafford). However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases online from www.selfridges.com that do not apply in stores, or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within stores and individual prices may apply.
8.4 The Case Discount offer is not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer and there is no cash alternative. Excludes Cristal, Alexander McQueen whisky, Krug Clos D'Ambonnay, Screaming Eagle, Sine Qua Non, Piper Heidsieck Louboutin Slipper, Dom Perignon power trio, Dom Perignon Warhol, Selfridges Selection Introductory Case, Selfridges Selection Premium Case and King George V Backgammon Set. You must be aged 18 or over.
8.5 Home Sale offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn.
9. Product Availability / Information
9.1 We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for sale on the Selfridges website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
9.2 All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties for example with hamper, food, beverages and perishable goods orders, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces. We will reimburse you for the cost of returning substitute goods that you do not wish to accept.
10. Copyright Policy
10.1 Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
10.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the Selfridges website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Selfridges website.
11. Member account, password and security
Registering and using the Selfridges website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Selfridges cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 11.
12. Content/Activity Prohibited
12.1 Please choose carefully the information you post on the Selfridges website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the Selfridges website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to others users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Selfridges website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
12.2 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the Selfridges website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
12.3 Selfridges community areas are subject to the following Community Area Rules:
- i. Selfridges advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- ii. Selfridges reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- iii. By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Selfridges a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- iv. You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- v. By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Selfridges website and Community areas in accordance with these Community Area Rules and website Terms and Conditions.
- vi. If you fail to abide by these Community Area Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Selfridges website.
- vii. Selfridges reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- viii. If you do not want to grant Selfridges the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community Area.
13. Liability and Indemnity
13.1 Selfridges shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website or the performance of the product purchased through the website or the conduct of other users of this website, even if Selfridges has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13.2 The Selfridges website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Selfridges. When you activate any of these you will leave the Selfridges website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
13.3 You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
13.4 We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
14. Comments and Complaint Procedure
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 123 400. We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
15. Privacy and use of your data
15.1 The purpose of this statement is to set out how we will use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this website and/or by registering as a user of any services provided by Selfridges on this website you agree to our use of your data as set out herein.
15.2 When you register and use the Selfridges website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you.
15.3 We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- i. to register you on our website and to administer our website services;
- ii. to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- iii. for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities; and
- iv. to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website. You will also be offered the opportunity to opt out in future marketing communications.
15.4 We will use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
15.5 We will share your data with selected third parties for marketing purposes but only after we have obtained your consent to do so. Where we record your telephone call for marketing purposes or to pass on information to a third party we will ask your consent before doing so.
15.6 We may monitor or record telephone calls without your consent under the following circumstances: to provide evidence of a business transaction; to prevent or detect crime to investigate the unauthorised use of a telecom system; to ensure that a business complies with regulatory procedures; to see that quality standards or targets are being met in the interests of national security; and to secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
16. Linking to Website
16.1 You must not establish a link to this website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
16.2 Our website must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
The website is controlled and operated in the UK. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
18.1 We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
18.2 We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
18.3 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
18.4 Selfridges reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.
19. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Selfridges. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Selfridges.
20. Products brought In Store during the Christmas Comes Early promotion
If you are not happy with your purchase, please return it in a saleable condition within 14 days with your receipt for an exchange. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method. For the avoidance of doubt, the refund or exchange will be for the price paid during the promotion.
A list of brands and/or products excluded from the Christmas Comes Early promotion is available online and in store. This exclusion list is subject to change over the course of the event, and without prior notice from Selfridges.
The Wonder Room, Technology and Furniture Hall have their own policies – please ask in store for details.
21. Our details
Selfridges Retail Limited Registered in England with company number 97117 Registered Office: 400 Oxford Street London W1A 1AB. Call centre details: email@example.com or telephone 0800 123 400
Exclusions apply. See in store or click here for full details.
Christmas comes early – Prize draw Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions together with any other Selfridges’ terms and conditions are the Prize draw rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Christmas comes Early Prize draw (“Prize draw”). By entering this Prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Prize draw is organised by Selfridges Retail Limited, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB (“Selfridges”).
- Selfridges reserves the right to cancel and amend the Prize draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules, the Prize draw, procedures, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize draw, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years old.
- Employees of Selfridges and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Prize draw and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Prize draw. Any such entries will be invalid. Selfridges reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering this Prize draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true.
- Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize draw will run from 19 November 2012 until 12:00 midnight on 3 December 2012.
- Participation to this Prize draw is subject to entrants having access to the internet.
- Prize draw entries are to be made by registering legible, fully completed, valid email addresses online at www.selfridges.com.
- The deadline for entry to this Prize draw is by 12 midnight on 3 December 2012 in the United Kingdom. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- The sole winner will be drawn on Monday 10 December 2012 and the winner will be notified by close of business on this day by telephone/in writing.
- The winner will be contacted by use of the details that they left when entering the prize draw.
- The winner will receive their prize no later than 15 December by post.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Selfridges Head Office team.
- The winner may be required to take part in advertising campaigns associated with the Prize draw.
- The prize consists of the winner receiving a gift card containing £500 cash.
- The gift card will be valid for one year from the date of issue.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is awarded at Selfridges’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Selfridges reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winner and proof of identity.
- Selfridges reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of any prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the prize draw as it sees fit.
- In all matters the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize draw or any prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Selfridges’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Selfridges does not warrant that the Prize draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. This Prize draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Selfridges.
- Selfridges will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize draw is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- Entrants agree to reimburse Selfridges in respect of any damages suffered by Selfridges resulting from any claim made by a third party in respect of any matter arising from the entrant’s entry to the Prize draw in breach of these Terms and Conditions or from the entrant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- For details of the winner (name and county) send an SAE to the address below within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- The Prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by English law.
Prize draw Entries
You can contact us in relation to this Prize draw by writing to: CCE 2012 Prize Draw, Marketing department, Selfridges Retail Limited, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB