Foldable, Compact, Amazing.
DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options. When folded, RSC 2 is just 7 × 7.5 inches, making it as portable as it is powerful.
Get creative with RSC 2’s six configurations, delivering versatility that simplifies even the most complex shots.
Weight and Payload
The RSC 2 is compatible with DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras.
Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Their Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Built-In OLED Screen, a 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
- Accessory Connections: NATO port, M4 Mounting Hole, 1/4""-20 mounting hole, Cold shoe mount, Video transmission/follow focus motor port (USB-C), RSS camera control port (USB-C), Follow focus motor port (USB-C)
- Battery: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V, 3400mAh, 14-hour battery life (2 hr charge time)
- Charging Time: 1.5 h (24W USB adapter using the QC 2.0 or PD protocol)
- Suggested Charging Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Connections: Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
- Mobile Assistant: iOS 11 or above; Android 7.0 or above
- Working Performance
- Tested Payload: 3 kg
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: Pan: 360°/s, Tilt: 360°/s, Roll: 360°/s
- Mechanical Endpoint Range
- Control: 360° continuous rotation pan axis, roll axis +95° to -240°, -112° to +214° tilt axis
- Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Transmission Power: <8 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Dimensions: 400 × 185 × 175 mm