GUERLAIN L’Essentiel natural glow foundation 30ml

The quantity chosen is not available
You have entered an incorrect quantity
Please select a colour
Item was added to your bag!
Item was added to your wish list!

Product details

  • Guerlain L’Essentiel natural glow foundation
  • Good Housekeeping Institute approved 2019
  • Stylist Beauty Council approved
  • A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women.
  • The comfortable texture becomes one with the skin, making it ideal for buildable coverage (light to medium).
  • The formula lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. Day after day, the complexion is more even; the appearance of imperfections is reduced.
  • An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.
  • Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone.   
  • Application: 1) Activate: To awaken the complexion, pat the skin with the L'Essentiel brush before applying make-up. Start at the inner corner of the eye, go to the ear, and then down towards the chin. 2) Prepare: Use Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil as a primer. Apply two to three drops of the oil to the face and neck. The skin appears instantly smoother, plumper and revitalised.   3) Unify: Apply the foundation directly to the L’Essentiel brush, depending on the desired level of coverage: one drop for light coverage, two to three drops for medium coverage. Then dab the foundation onto the face at five points: forehead, nose, chin, left and right cheeks.   Pat and blend the foundation from the centre of the face outwards until the result is even. 4) Enhance: Add a finishing touch to the face make-up with Météorites Compact for a shine-control effect followed by Terracotta Light for a sun-kissed healthy-looking glow.
  • 30ml
Product Code: 7737787
Ref: 397-77002296-G042794


Delivery and returns

Want it tomorrow?

Order within {{fn.formatAndDisplayCutOffTime('18:00', { min: 'min', mins: 'mins', hr: 'hr', hrs: 'hrs', sec: 'sec', secs: 'secs' })}} and choose NOMINATED DAY at the checkout.*

Collect it tomorrow

Order within {{fn.formatAndDisplayCutOffTime('22:00', { min: 'min', mins: 'mins', hr: 'hr', hrs: 'hrs', sec: 'sec', secs: 'secs' })}} and choose CLICK & COLLECT at the checkout.*

*Please note: if you add extra items to your basket, we may need to increase or change the delivery time to enable us to deliver all the items in your order in one go.

UK Delivery

  • Standard delivery


  • Nominated day


    Order by 6:00pm

  • Timed delivery


UK Click and Collect

  • Next day* collection at any of our stores


    Order by 10:00pm


  • Europe Express


  • Rest of the World Express



Free unlimited deliveries for a year when you sign up to Selfridges


It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 28 day returns policy, whether you purchased it in store or from the point you received or collected your online order.

For our online returns policy click here

We’re all after the ‘no make-up make-up’ look. But that flawless finish – without even trying – is hard to come by. Or so we thought. Leave it to Guerlain to perfect the formula with the L’Essentiel natural glow foundation. A breathable layer that balances and protects from pollution (all with the appearance of bare skin) might seem like an impossible feat, but just watch as it smoothes out pores and builds a dewy complexion. That’s more like it.

Selfridges Says

More from  

Recently viewed