- Moyses Stevens Temptress bouquet
- Includes: 50x pink and red peonies, 1.5x bunch seasonal greenery
- Gift bag and vase for display purposes only and will be available for instore purchases or collections but not for deliveries
- All flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. When substitutions are made we will match as best we can to the flower choice and colour scheme. Additionally, as a natural product there may be slight colour variations in the flowers, some may appear in darker or light tones than presented unless specified in the stem count
- Please Note: We aim to deliver all our peonies as fresh as possible. As such they may arrive in a closed form and therefore will differ from the displayed website images. Don’t be alarmed if the bouquet looks smaller than expected, once opened they will double in size. They will slowly open over the course of a few days, and may already be half opened when delivered. They open best in room temperature environments, when place in cool water and away from direct heat. When in their closed form you may see marks on the outer petals, this is a natural occurrence are there to protect the bud in transit. As the peony opens up they will fall back and will no longer be visible. As time passes, the peonies will slowly fade in colour and the petals will loosen up and fall off. This is a sign that the peony is near its end, but sadly all good things must come to an end.
- Care Instructions
- Choose an appropriate place away from direct sunlight for your flowers and find a suitable vase
- Make sure to use a clean container or better yet, wash it before use
- Fill the vase with fresh water until it is two-thirds full
- Remove your flowers from the pack. The gel bubbles in the aqua pack are harmless and best disposed of with garden waste
- Remove any flower heads or foliage that fall below the waterline
- Cut stems at an angle before placing them into the water - make sure all the stems are submerged
- Check your flowers on a daily basis. Replenish the water, re-cut the stems and clean the vase every two or three days
- Follow these simple instructions to enhance the longevity of your flowers
Booking your complimentary virtual appointment
Looking for a gift that’s sure to brighten their day? We’ve teamed up with Moyses Stevens, the Royal Warrant holding florist, to offer you one-to-one advice on creating the most beautiful of bouquets for them. Learn how to design and make bespoke arrangements and unique floral gifts with the help of the brand’s senior specialists. Book your 30-minute appointment here.