Compact and versatile 5x zoom lens designed for use with Nikon FX-format SLRs.
Boasts high optical performance, constant f/4 aperture and versatile 24-120mm focal range.
Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers outstandingly sharp images, even in low light, and Nano Crystal coat greatly reduces the effects of ghosting and flare.
Offers great value for serious photographers on a budget.
- Focal length: 24-120mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 84°- 20°20’ (61°- 13°20’ with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.45 m/1.5 ft. (throughout the entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.24x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 84 x 103.5 mm/3.3 x 4.1 in.
- Weight: Approximately 710 g/25 oz.
- Supplied accessories: 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-53, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1218