- Philippa Craddock Bountiful Whites and Greens Flower Box
- May include: full headed roses, lisianthus, viburnum, hypericum berries, dianthus, dill, veronica, dusty green eucalyptus
- Presented in a beautiful white signature box, with swathes of tissue paper, satin ribbon, care instructions and a hand written notecard
- A minimum of 20 flower stems in the medium, 30 stems in the large, 40 in the abundant and 50 in the sumptuous
- If a specific variety is not available, our expert florists will select a perfect alternative at the same or higher value
Please note: Guard petals are the outer rose petals that help support the delicate inner petals of the rose when blooming. They often appear darker in colour, with a green tinge and are thicker in feel. They can though be easily removed if preferred, by pinching and peeling them away from the base of the rose, revealing the brighter inner petals.
Care instructions: After unpacking, rinse and cut 1cm off the bottom of the stems, place in fresh cold water and add flower food. It’s best to change the water every 2-3 days. Some hardier stems can cause the water to discolour.