- Pryma over-ear headphones
- Italian leather removable headband with breathable microfiber interior
- Die-cast aluminum ear cup body
- Removable double-socket cable
- Copper and stainless steel buckles
- First high performance, 100% Made in Italy headphones
- Strap: Genuine, high-quality italian leather with a breathable microfiber interior
- Shell: light-weight aluminum and print-proof coating
- Buckle: Copper & stainless steel for luster that lasts
- Cushion: Specially designed to comfortably and precisely fit your ears
- Cable: Full functionality cord with microphone for easy sound adjustment and accessibility
- Audio: From Sonus Faber, the makers of world class sound
- Circum aural, closed
- 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers feature lightweight Mylar diaphragm and Nd magnet.
- Oversized voice coil made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper ensures better power handling and conductivity for the transducers.
- 32 ohm at 1 kHz
- 10 - 25.000 kHz
- 0,1% at 90dBspl (THD)
- Detachable earpads
- Interchangeable headband
- Connection cables made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper for a minimized distortion and an exalted dynamicity of sound output.
- Cables connectors soldered with pure tin alloys.
- 120 mW (short term max power)
- 118 dB SPL at 1kHz with 1 mW
- 2 x jack mono 2,5 mm (on headphones)
- 1 x jack stereo 3,5 mm (on cable)
- 205 x 186 x 76 mm (HxWxD)
- 355 gr
- 1,3 m
RATED INPUT POWER