Dual Aperture Camera
- A lens that mimics the human eye, letting in just the right amount of light. So the shot you see is the shot you get.
- Take photos without thinking twice—no matter the time of day. With two f-stop modes, the category-defining Dual Aperture adapts to bright light and super low light automatically, like the human eye. And you can flex your artistic side, toggling the aperture to create a mood.
- *Dual Aperture supports F1.5 and F2.4 modes. Installed on the rear camera (Galaxy S9)/rear wide camera (Galaxy S9+).
- F1.5 aperture mode: If it's dark, the lens opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo.
- F2.4 aperture mode: In the daylight, the lens shifts to F2.4 mode to help your picture come out sharp.
- The shot you see is the shot you get, even in the dark
- Capture your nighttime adventures with stunning clarity. With the F1.5 aperture mode and multiframe noise reduction, the rear camera ensures the photos you take in the dark come out clear and bright, no fine-tuning required.
- Next level slow-motion: Super Slow-mo.
- Shoot at incredible speed: 960 frames per second, thanks to the super speed sensor. Show off your directorial skills by adding Super Slow-mo bursts to a video or spotlighting one moment.
- * Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
- Create captivating Super Slow-mo videos to share with your friends. Add music to your video with a random selection from preloaded choices or use a song from your own playlist. You can also make it a GIF with three styles of looping: reverse, forward, or swing.
- * Background music cannot be added to GIFs.
- Super Slow-mo video taken on the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ shown displayed on the Galaxy S9 with editing GUI
- Reverse loop
- Forward loop
- Lock screen: Lock in a slow-mo masterpiece: Relive those epic Super Slow-mo moments on your lock screen.
- Motion Detection: Record at the right moment.
- Get the Super Slow-mo video you want in one take. Turn on Motion Detection and the camera will automatically start filming at 960FPS when you need it to.
- When you're on a bumpy ride, your photos will still come out sharp thanks to optical image stabilisation (OIS). It keeps photos clear even if you're a little shaky.
- * Galaxy S9 (OIS), Galaxy S9+ (Dual OIS).
- Your portraits will pop when you bring faces to the front with Live focus. Then use the bokeh filters to turn background lights into shapes, adding sparkle to the scene.
- * Live focus with bokeh filters available only on the Galaxy S9+ rear camera.
- Unlimited storage for your picture-perfect shots.
- Store your stunning photos, videos, and even slow-mo videos in high quality, with unlimited storage from Google Photos. Your memories are automatically organised and always easy to find and share.
- * Free storage at high quality requires Google account and internet connection.
- * Subject to change in accordance with Google policy.©2018 Google, LLC. All rights reserved. Google Photos is a trademark of Google, LLC.
Low light photos with noise reduction
Easy sharing: Instant edits. Effortless likes.
Three ways to watch the action over and over.
OIS: More action. Less blur.
Live focus with bokeh filters: Photos just got more playful.
The big screen experience
Enjoy a cinematic experience you can hold in your hand, with a sleek, edge-to-edge Infinity Screen, plus stereo speakers tuned by AKG and enhanced with Dolby Atmos to offer pure surround sound.