TEAPIGS Caffeine-free liquorice and peppermint tea box of 15

Taxes and duties calculated in the shopping bag

$65.00
The quantity chosen is not available
You have entered an incorrect quantity
Item was added to your bag!
Checkout
Item was added to your wish list!
View

Want it tomorrow? Order within B{String@item.nominatedCutOffTime}*

Choose NOMINATED DAY at the checkout.

Collect it tomorrow. Order within B{String@item.clickAndCollectCutOffTime}*

Choose CLICK & COLLECT at the checkout.

Product details



Liquorice and Peppermint tea temples 45g

Ingredients
Liquorice root (70%), peppermint leaves (30%)

Product Claims
Suitable For Ovo Lacto Vegetarians, Diabetics, Lactose Intolerance Ovo Vegetarians, Vegans and Vegetarians
Product is biodegradable
Free from caffeine, dairy and gluten

Nutritional Information
Portion Size 37.5 g
Energy - kJ 4 per 100g / 2 Per Portion
Energy - kcal 1.3 per 100g / 0 Per Portion
Fat (g) 0.1 per 100g / 0.0 Per Portion
Fat of which Saturated (g) 0.005 per 100g / 0.0 Per Portion
Carbohydrates (g) 0.29 per 100g / 0.1 Per Portion
Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g) 0.076 per 100g / 0.0 Per Portion
Fibre (g) 0 per 100g / 0.0 Per Portion
Protein (g) 0.05 per 100g / 0.0 Per Portion
Salt (g) 0 per 100g / 0.00 Per Portion

Storage Information
Store in a cool, dry place

Country of Origin
China
Product Code: 1297694
Ref: 554-3002133-LIQUORICEANDPEPPERMINT

Specifications

Delivery and returns

Want it tomorrow?

Order within B{String@item.nominatedCutOffTime} and choose NOMINATED DAY at the checkout.*

Collect it tomorrow

Order within B{String@item.clickAndCollectCutOffTime} and choose CLICK & COLLECT at the checkout.*

*Please note: if you add extra items to your basket, we may need to increase or change the delivery time to enable us to deliver all the items in your order in one go.

Flag - Hong KongDelivery to Hong Kong

  • Express

    £25.00

International

  • Europe Express

    £150.00

UK Delivery

  • Standard delivery

    £53.00

  • Nominated day

    £85.00

  • Timed delivery

    £105.00

UK Click and Collect

  • Next day* collection at any of our stores

    FREE

FREE

Free unlimited deliveries for a year when you sign up to Selfridges

Returns

Unfortunately we are unable to exchange or refund food and drink items.

What makes liquorice and mint so special? Well liquorice for a start has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, which is why Teapigs have blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink.

Selfridges Says

You May Also Like

More from  

Recently viewed

Powered By OneLink