Its large 4/3rd sensor, fast lens (Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9-34 f/1.7-2.8 ASPH., 35mm equivalent: 24 – 75mm) and ideal focal length range make the Leica D-Lux 7 perfectly suited to a multitude of photographic situations.
Discreet and powerful, the compact D-Lux enables ambitious newcomers to enhance their abilities quickly and effectively while serving advanced photographers as an everyday companion that should never be underestimated.
As the D-Lux 7 offers its users free choice of the desired complexity, it actively teaches them all the fundamental principles of photography through valuable, hands-on experiences.
The Leica D-Lux 7 and the Leica FOTOS App connect in a heartbeat, creating the perfect way to share photos or videos via smartphone.
Specifications• Lens: Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9-34 f/1.7-2.8 ASPH, 35mm camera equivalent: 24 - 75mm, aperture range: 1.7 – 16 / 2.8 - 16 (at 10.9 / 34mm)
• Optical Image stabilisation: Optical compensation system
• Digital zoom: Max. 4x
• Focusing range AF: 0.5m to ∞
• Image sensor: 4/3“MOS sensor, total pixel number: 21,770k, effective pixels: 17,000k, primary colour filter
• Minimum Illuminance: approx. 5lx (when i-Low light is used, the shutter speed is 1/30 s)
• Shutter system: Electronically and mechanically controlled
• Shutter speeds Still pictures: T (max. approx. 30min), 60 - 1/4000 s (mechanical), 1 - 1/16000 s (electronic)
• Exposure modes: Program, Aperture-priority, Shutter-priority, Manual setting
• Exposure compensation: ±5EV in 1/3 EV steps (±3EV dial setting range)
• Exposure metering modes: Multi-zone, centre-weighted, spot
• Still Image Format: RAW/JPEG
• Movie Format: [MP4] 3840 x 2160 @ 30p/24p (100 Mbit/s), 1920a1080 @ 60p/ 30p
• Audio recording format: AAC (stereo)
• Monitor: 3.0“TFT LCD, resolution: approx. 1,240k dots, field of view: approx. 100%, aspect ratio: 3:2, touch screen functionality
• Viewfinder: 0.38“LCD viewfinder, approx. 2,760k field of view: approx. 100%, aspect ratio: 16:9, with diopter adjustment -4 to +3 diopters, Magnification: approx. 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent), eye sensor
• Audio: Stereo Mic, Monaural Speaker
• Recording media: SD / SDHC* /SDXC* memory cards, (*UHS-I/UHS Speed Class 3)
• Wireless: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2
• Operating temperature/ humidity: 0 - 40°C / 10 - 80% RH
• Power Consumption: 2.8W
• Interfaces: Micro HDMI Type D, [USB/CHARGE]: USB 2.0 (High Speed) Micro-B
• Dimensions: approx. 118 x 66 x 64mm
• Weight: approx. 403g