The Leica M10-R is more than just a big megapixel count. Its image quality is supported further by other vital components to ensure a complete package of imaging prowess.
Its base sensitivity of ISO 100, combined with fast Leica M-Lenses, makes it easy and flexible for shooting wide open and achieving maximum background blur and strong bokeh even in bright daytime light.
The super quiet mechanical shutter, first established with the Leica M10-P, allows for stealthy operation and minimal vibrations to minimize camera shake and help ensure sharper photos.
The Leica M10-R is constructed by highly trained specialists, who assemble the elaborately engineered components into a product that is much more than the sum of its parts.
The Leica M10-R’s high resolution sensor is optimized when paired with some of the best lenses in the world – Leica M-Lenses. Each lens in the M family from Leica is an engineering marvel of sharpness, compactness and image signature that comes alive when mounted to a Leica M camera.
- Camera type: Compact digital view and rangefinder system camera
- Lens system: Leica M lenses (Leica R lenses with separate adapter)
- Sensor: CMOS chip, active area approx. 24x36 mm, without low-pass filter
- Still Images: 7864 x 5200 pixels (40.89 MP), DNG, JPEG format
- Storage media: SD cards up to 2GB/SDHC cards up to 32GB/SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Menu languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Metering: TTL Exposure Metering
- ISO: ISO 100 - 50000, adjustable in 1/3 ISO increments
- Exposure modes: Aperture Priority A, Manual Shutter Speed and Aperture Setting
- Viewfinder: Large, bright line frame viewfinder with automatic parallax compensation
- Eye piece: Calibrated to -0.5 dpt.; corrective lenses from -3 to +3 dioptres available
- Display: 3"" colour TFT LCD monitor with 16 million colours and 1,036k pixels, approx. 100 % image field, glass cover of extremely hard, scratch-resistant Gorilla® glass, colour space: sRGB, for Live-View and review mode, displays
- Shutter: Metal blade focal plane shutter with vertical movement
- Material: All-metal die cast magnesium body, synthetic leather covering. Brass top panel and base, black chrome plated finish
- Connectivity: WiFi
- Tripod thread: A ¼” DIN stainless steel in bottom
- Operating conditions 0–40 °C
- Dimensions: Approx. 139 x 38.5 x 80mm
- Weight: Approx. 660g (with battery)