Gently and effectively improves oral health
With a quick burst, microdroplets of water are accelerated by pressurised air to disrupt and remove plaque in between teeth. The speed and force of these droplets are incredibly effective yet proven to be gentle on your gums. All of this is due to Sonicare AirFloss's new Microburst Technology. This innovative technology is the reason Sonicare AirFloss is preferred by 69 per cent surveyed, and reported easier to use than dental floss and oral irrigators by 86 per cent surveyed.
Floss your mouth in 60 seconds
Using dental floss to clean between your teeth can be cumbersome and time consuming, causing a lot of people to skip the process. With the Philips Sonicare AirFloss, you can easily clean between all of your teeth in just 60 seconds.
Developed together with Dental Professionals
Philips Sonicare AirFloss was developed in co-operation with dental professionals from around the globe and the dental care community is extremely excited about its launch. They're calling it a game changer that will benefit virtually all of their patients.
- Activation button is as simple as a mouse click
- Easy access and placement guidance tip glides along gum line until the tip settles in between teeth
- Slim, angled nozzel provides easy access to all areas of the mouth
- Easy-to-fill water reservoir holds two teaspoons of water/mouthwash (enough for two full uses)
- Ergonomic handle half the size and one third of the weight of oral irrigators
- Two-year warranty from Philips
- Long lasting battery charges for daily use for up to two weeks
- Fast action microdroplets of water are accelerated in a third of a second
- PLEASE NOTE: The product warranty is not applicable outside of the EU and an adaptor will need to be used