1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Selfridges Retail Limited of 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB (“Selfridges”).
2. These terms and conditions are the rules which shall apply to the Prize Draw (the “Rules”). By entering into the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. The Prize Draw is open to Selfridges Customers who have completed Selfridges’ Sustainability Survey (the “Sustainability Survey”) and are over 18 years old.
4. Employees of Selfridges, and any of its affiliates and any other persons or employees associated with these companies and their families, agents and anyone else connected with the Prize Draw shall not be entitled to enter the Prize Draw.
5. Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
Prize Draw Entries
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, an entrant needs to complete the Sustainability Survey and submit their responses in full to Selfridges by clicking the “finish” button included in the Sustainability Survey.
8. Once the entrant has submitted the Sustainability Survey the entrant will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw (a “Qualifying Entrant”).
9. Qualifying Entrants are limited to one (1) Prize Draw entry irrespective of whether they have multiple email addresses.
10. The opening date for entries is the 7th October 2021. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 GMT/ BST (as applicable) on the 22nd October 2021. Entries received after this time will not qualify for entry into the Prize Draw (though it is possible that the closing date will be extended).
11. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all Qualifying Entries by a member of the Selfridges’ Head Office team within fourteen (14) days of the closing of the Prize Draw (the “Winner”). In all matters, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into in this regard.
12. The Winner will receive a Selfridges’ eGift Card to the value of a thousand pounds (£1,000.00) (the “Prize”).
13. The Winner will be notified by Selfridges within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
14. The Prize will be dispatched to the Winner’s chosen email address within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
15. The Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable, please note the terms and conditions in respect of Selfridges eGift Card shall apply. Selfridges reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, if necessary.
16. The Prize is awarded at Selfridges’ discretion and no Prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of the Winner(s).
17. Selfridges reserves the right to request written proof of age and proof of identity of the Winner(s) at any time and for any reason.
18. Selfridges reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the Prize to the Winner(s) until such proof of eligibility and identity of the Winner(s) has been confirmed or to disqualify any Winner(s) from the Prize Draw as it sees fit.
19. Selfridges reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
20. Selfridges, and any of their affiliates or any other persons or employees associated with these companies/persons will not be liable to any Qualifying Entrant, Winner or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize Draw or Rules are cancelled or amended in any way.
21. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
22. Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Selfridges’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. Selfridges will not be liable for its inability to contact the Winner(s) or award the Prize as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by the Winner(s).
23. Selfridges does not warrant that the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions. The Prize Draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Selfridges.
25. The Prize Draw will be governed exclusively by English law and all Qualifying Entrants (including the Winner) submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. You can contact Selfridges in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to: Customer Insight, Selfridges Retail Limited, Head Office, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB.