YOU WILL NEED:
23g (or close as possible) medium ground coffee
1 V60 filter (or another conical brewer)
1 V60 filter paper
Boiling water (filtered is ideal)
1. Thoroughly rinse the filter paper by placing it in the V60 and pouring boiling water through.
2. Discard the spent water and set up your V60 on your mug, on top of your scales.
3. Load your freshly ground coffee into the V60 and distribute evenly so that the bed of coffee is flat.
4. Set a stopwatch running and pour 70ml of water, then wait 40 seconds.
5. Pour the remaining 290ml at a steady but slow pace – the scales should read 360ml.
6. Leave to drain completely.
7. Sip, and enjoy.