Reflect your style
The brand new Celestial Blue color draws its inspiration from the future, and gives ZenBook Duo a sophisticated air of timeless innovation. As befits such a revolutionary concept, its also decorated with a unique asymmetric version of the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish: an intriguing design detail that gives ZenBook Duo a totally unmistakable identity.
Experience ultimate productivity
ASUS ScreenPad Plus gives you on-the-go computing like you’ve never experienced before. Its a full-width secondary touchscreen that works seamlessly with the main 14-inch FHD display, giving you endless ways to optimize and personalize your workflow. A series of handy built-in apps help boost your productivity. Quick Key allows one-tap automation of complex keyboard sequences, and Handwriting lets you input text intuitively.
Perfect ergonomics, for stylus or keyboard
With ZenBook Duo and an active stylus (purchased separately) you can really let your creativity flow. ScreenPad™ Plus gives you a superbly ergonomic and stable platform for writing or drawing. Take notes, sketch out your ideas, or do precision graphical editing in the most intuitive way ever.
To give you the ultimate performance to fire up your creativity, ZenBook Duo is powered by up to an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 graphics and blisteringly fast SSD storage with best-in-class thermal performance.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) 10510U 1.8GHz (max turbo 4.9GHz) Quad Core Processor
- Operating System: Windows 10
- 14"" Full HD NanoEdge Display (1920 x 1080) Resolution
- Memory: 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 2GB GDDR5 Dedicated Graphics
- Audio: ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound, Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support, Certified by Harman Kardon
- Storage: 512GB PCIe® Gen3 x2
- Connectivity: Integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth V5.0
- Interface: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ (up to 10Gbps), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (up to 10Gbps), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5Gbps), 1 x HDMI, 1 x Audio combo jack, 1 x MicroSD card reader, 1 x DC-in
- Input: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, 12.6” touch display with 178˚ wide-view technology, IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- Battery: 70Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
- Battery Life: Up to 22.4 hours (15.7 hours ScreenPad Plus on)
- Dimensions: 323 x 19.9 x 223mm
- Weight: 1.6kg