n+ Mercedes-Bennz EQ eBike
The n+ Mercedes-Benz EQ eBike delivers European engineering and sophisticated concealed power unit.
This really is the ultimate eBike, delivering an effortless 504 Wh of power and producing a 32 km/h top speed (limited to 25km/h in Australia due to local regulations).
Finished in a premium, hand-polished brushed aluminium frame combined with concealed dual batteries that deliver a world class 100 km range.
Handling has been an important consideration in the design of our eBikes. By mounting the power unit and battery in the centre of the bike, the Mid Drive Torque Sensing power unit delivers 50/50 weight distribution with the total bike weighing a class leading 19kg.
Pedal assist technology senses the torque or power input of the rider and seamlessly matches it with electric motor assistance. As you pedal harder, the power-assist performs faster. As the rider back’s-off or stops, the eBike power assistance behaves accordingly.
Gates Carbon Belt Drive
The n+ Mercedes-Benz EQ Silver Arrows eBike offers world class reliability with a Gates Carbon Belt Drive instead of oily chains, requiring no maintenance for up to 30,000 kms.Hydraulic disc brakes deliver unbelievable stopping power in both dry and wet conditions.
Electric vehicles are for use on private property only with the permission of owner, use on highways/ roads/ pavements is currently prohibited in the UK. With speeds capable of 25km/h we advise anyone operating an e-vehicle to wear appropriate protective equipment and that children must be supervised at all times when operating any e-vehicle.
- With Motor
- Enviolo Internal Gear Hub/gates Carbon Drive Cdx
- Tektro R290 Hydraulic Discbrakes
- Kenda Ks Puncture Resistant
- 700c*35c W/stainless Steel Spokes, Brass Nipples
- Electronics: Assist Speed
- 25km/h For Most Countries (32km/h For Select Countries) - Limited Due To Country Laws
- 100km (Subject To Ambient Temperature, Rider Mass And Ride Style)
- Led Built In Top Tube
- 2pc* 36v/7ah Panasonic Cells 252wh
- 36v/250w Mid Drive With Torque Sensing System
- Control Mode
- Torque Sensing
- Charging Time
- Limited Edition
- Official Licenced Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team eBike
- European Engineering market first concealed battery
- European Style & Sophisticated
- Carbon Belt Drive
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Sophisticated concealed batteries and power unit