Performance Mode for Ultra High Resolution Sound
The SR25 supports native DSD256 and 32bit/384kHz audio for the first time in an Astell&Kern standard product and boasts performance that cannot be compared with other competitors' products. The SR25, which is smaller than other players, has been developed to achieve stable, ultra-high resolution sound.
Perfect Circuit Design for the Highest Sound Quality
Proper playback of DSD256 and 32bit/384kHz digital audio requires a high-performance CPU and fast memory speed, along with an audio path suitable for high-speed signal processing. Optimizing the length of the audio path is a very important part, as failing to properly do so can create a time delay between the signals resulting in sound abnormalities.
No Compromise on Sound, Even When Connected Wirelessly
In addition to 24-bit music playback via aptXTM HD Bluetooth as in previous Astell&Kern players, the SR25 adds LDAC support to give users more options to listen to high resolution audio wirelessly. Now you can enjoy Astell&Kern's high-quality sound when paired to Bluetooth earphones, headphones and speakers.
- Model: SR25
- Body Color: Moon Silver
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Display: 3.6inch WVGA (720 x 1,280) TFT LCD
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- MQA playback: Services(Tidal Masters), Local files, External USB, MQA-CD(ripped)
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unbalanced 2.0Vrms / Balanced 4.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43198 x2 (Dual DAC)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for PC & MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptXTM HD, LDAC)
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 108.3 x 16.1 mm
- Weight: about 6.27 oz (about 178 g)