1. General T&Cs
• SELFRIDGES+ is a delivery subscription service, giving you unlimited deliveries for 12 months for an annual fee for all orders that you place on selfridges.com or in one of our stores in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU and SELFRIDGES+ Global have different terms and delivery options (please see below for further details). The General Terms and Conditions apply to all SELFRIDGES+ subscriptions.
• In order to subscribe to SELFRIDGES+, you will need a registered Selfridges online account. You can sign up for this here or by clicking ‘My Account’ on the homepage.
• Your subscription will expire 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of when it is first used. The subscription will not automatically renew.
• Your SELFRIDGES+ subscription is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or upgraded for a different subscription type.
• You can cancel your unused SELFRIDGES+ subscription for a full refund up to 30 days from the date of purchase provided that no deliveries have been ordered. To cancel please call the Selfridges Customer Services Team on 0800 123 400 (if calling within the UK) or +44 113 369 8040 (if calling from outside the UK). Please note that cancellation of a SELFRIDGES+ subscription cannot be actioned online or via email.
The current pricing for SELFRIDGES+ subscriptions can be found here or by clicking ‘My Account’ on the homepage. Selfridges reserves the right to change the price of a SELFRIDGES+ subscription at any point. Changes to pricing will not affect any current SELFRIDGES+ subscriptions however any new subscriptions following expiry will be at the new price.
• SELFRIDGES+ may not apply to certain brands or products, such as The Real Flower Company, Moyses Stevens, Selfridges Selection flowers, Aoyama Flower Market, Spicers (Selfridges Hampers), Tumi, Astley Clarke, Bang & Olufsen, knives and certain technology products. There are additional restrictions in respect of deliveries of in store purchases (please see below). Please note that the list of brands and/or products excluded from the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service may be subject to change. You will be notified at checkout or at the point of payment in store if the relevant brand or product is excluded from the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service.
• SELFRIDGES+ is for personal use only and is not available for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
• You hereby accept and acknowledge that: (i) you will only use SELFRIDGES+ for personal use; (ii) that your usage of the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service shall be fair, reasonable and proportionate to that of the average customer using the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service for personal use; and (iii) Selfridges may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate your subscription in the event that you are making excessive use of the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service including where a customer places high volumes of orders beyond what could reasonably be expected of the average customer using the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service for personal use.
• SELFRIDGES+ cannot be bought as a gift for another person. It can only be used by the person who has purchased a SELFRIDGES+ subscription but can be used to deliver items purchased by you from Selfridges to your friends and family.
• During sale and promotional periods including: Summer Sale; Christmas Comes Early; Christmas Sale; and Designer Previews; SELFRIDGES+ may be limited to the "Standard Delivery" option for online orders and you will be notified of such at checkout. Whilst Selfridges will notify you of any delays to your order, Selfridges will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, nor shall we be able to accept any cancellation or offer any refund of your SELFRIDGES+ subscription. Please note that the dates of these sale and promotional periods changes each year, so please check selfridges.com for these details.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these terms and conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to check them for changes or updates. In addition to these terms and conditions, the selfridges.com terms and conditions shall apply to all your online orders, and these can be found here.
• If we make any material changes to the SELFRIDGES+ subscription services, we will notify via email or by notice on our website prior to implementation of the change. We shall take any continued use of the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service following such notice as consent and acceptance of such change. If you do not wish to continue with the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service following any material change, please contact us as soon as possible.
• It is your responsibility to ensure your use of SELFRIDGES+ is in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by you will result in the termination of your subscription, for which, no refund will be given. Selfridges, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or refuse any request to subscribe to SELFRIDGES+.
2. SELFRIDGES+ UK and EU Terms
UK & EU destinations
• SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU covers deliveries to the following destinations: