- Cartier small 18ct pink-gold bracelet small
- 18ct pink gold
- Single screw included, screwdriver included, brand packaging
- To ensure you are choosing the right size for you, you can measure your wrist using a tape measure in cm. Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your Cartier bracelet. Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0. You can then add or subtract centimetres according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit. Cartier recommends adding 1cm for a tight fit or 2cm for a loose fit.
- Instructions: With the screwdriver provided, unlock the screw with a quarter turn anti-clockwise. Then, delicately clip the bracelet around your wrist and adjust. Finally, carefully turn the screw a quarter-turn clockwise to lock and secure the bracelet.
- Cartier prides itself on providing excellent customer service. This includes contacting customers to offer after-sales care and share details about its brand and products. As such, when you order a Cartier product from us, your details will be passed onto Cartier so that it can provide these services to you.
SpecificationsImportant care instructions
When attaching or removing the bracelet, we recommend that you seek the help of another person: one to hold the bracelet's two halves together, the other to tighten or loosen the screws.
Attaching the bracelet to your wrist:
1) Fully loosen the two screws. Do not attempt to take out the screws; they are attached to the bracelet
2) Slot the two halves together on your wrist, holding them in position while tightening the screws
3) Check that the bracelet's screws are adequately tightened on a regular basis
Removing the bracelet from your wrist:
1) Carefully loosen the screws on either side
2) Open the bracelet, taking care to release both sides simultaneously
3) Ensure that you do not drop the bracelet while taking it off and do not tilt the screwdriver when using it as this may damage the bracelet
Assemble your bracelet to store it in its presentation case
Do not attempt to use any other screwdriver except the one provided