Every VM series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide-bandwidth audio reproduction. Its highly efficient performance results in low distortion and high-energy sound. The 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle further suppresses resonance and vibrations, delivering sound that’s authentic to the original source.
Aramid fiber woofer cones and Vortex Bass Accelerator
Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch that you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These newly developed cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper-lined Aramid cones, making them stronger with deeper sound.
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port mean that air flows freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound.
Fresh, professional design
The brand-new design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. It cuts down unwanted vibrations for lower distortion while the tweeter protective guard reduces the risk of damage to the high-frequency diaphragm. And the Alumite treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional finish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear."
Specifications• Type: Bi-amp 2-way active speaker
• Tweeter: 1” SILK soft dome
• Woofer: 5.25” ARAMID cone
• Maximum Sound Pressure: 107 dB
• Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 36 kHz Hz
• Power Supply: AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
• Amplifier Output: Class D with 96kHz DSP, LF: 30 W / 4 Ω, HF: 30 W / 4 Ω
• Impedance: 10 kΩ
• High/ Low EQ: 4 selective EQs
• Cross Over Frequency: 3 kHz
• Enclosure: Bass reflex (MDF vinyl laminate)
• Baffle material: HIPS with 4mm Aluminum Plate
• Interface: XLR/TRS combo x 1 (balanced input), RCA x 1 (unbalanced input)
• Dimensions: 198 x 300 x 265 mm
• Weight: 5.5 kg
• Boxed Content: VM-50 x 1, Power cable x 1, Cushioned feet pads x 1 (4pcs/1 sheet), Precautions for Use, Instruction Manual, Warranty