Portable. Convenient. Fast.
Pneumatic compression is more convenient than ever while still allowing you to experience the full benefits of RecoveryAir’s advanced technologies. It eliminates the external pump and tubes, replacing them with integrated motors, making the JetBoots ultra-portable. The RecoveryAir JetBoots’ components are all packed into a sleek, compact design for easy storage
and use anywhere.
Recovery Jetboot Difference
TruGrade Technology: RecoveryAir’s TruGrade Technology™️ creates precise pressure, starting from your feet moving toward your heart, to temporarily increase circulation to the treated area. FastFlush Technology: Aids in recovery by completing one full cycle in just 60 seconds. 2-3x faster than competitors
What Is Pneumatic Compression?
RecoveryAir’s pneumatic compression is “mechanical
massage”, built to boost circulation, decrease swelling,
and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Dimensions (per single boot):
- Small - 36.8 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 13.7 in (H)
- Medium - 43.3 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 15.1 in (H)
- Large - 46.5 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 15.1 in (H)
- Weight (per single boot):
- Small - 4.12 lbs
- Medium - 4.40 lbs
- Large - 4.48 lbs
- Adjustable Pressure Range (25-100 mmHg)
- in increments of 25 mmHg*
- Gradient Type:
- Full Negative
- Full and Rapid Release
- Cycle Time:
- 60 second full flush
- (2-3x the speed of competitors)
- Medical-grade coated fabric
- *Adjustable pressure changes via the Therabody app
- in increments of 5 mmHg
- What’s Included:
- 2 compression boots with integrated pumps
- 36W Charger - Jack Port
- Splitter Charging Cord
- Boots Pouch