In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. These include personalised and perishable products, as well as products which have had their protective seals or strips removed or damaged.
The following examples are non-returnable:
• Made-to-measure, made-to-order, altered, or personalised items
• Newspapers, periodicals or magazines
• Event tickets
• Face coverings
• Food and drink
• Fragrance when delivered outside the UK
• Opened CDs, DVDs or computer games
• Beauty items, including toiletries and cosmetics
• Underwear and hosiery
• E-vouchers and gift cards
• Headphones that have been opened, tested or partially used
• Wearable tech (i.e. gaming vests/accessories or music player glasses) unless sent back with hygiene seals unbroken and in an unused condition
If your items are damaged or poor quality, please call our Customer Services team +44 (0)20 7160 6222 or Customer Services here.