Selfridges Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Notwithstanding the channel a gift card is purchased, Selfridges printed gift cards (the “Gift Cards”) and digital gift cards (“eGift Cards”), (together the “Selfridges Gift Cards”) are governed by these terms and conditions.
- A Selfridges Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- The minimum amount to activate a Selfridges Gift Card is £10. The maximum Selfridges Gift Card value that can be loaded onto one card will be notified to you at checkout and is subject to change. Please note the maximum value that can be loaded onto one card may differ across retail channels.
- You may use a Selfridges Gift Card to make purchases online via the Selfridges website in GB pounds sterling only.
- When using a Selfridges Gift Card on the Selfridges website, you will be required to give the serial number on the Gift Card and the PIN, which is revealed by scratching off the holographic panel on the Gift Card or as detailed on your eGift Card.
- For full details on the terms and conditions attached to using a Selfridges Gift Card online or returning items purchased online with a Selfridges Gift Card, please visit our website's terms and conditions: https://www.selfridges.com/content/terms-and-conditions.
- You may also use Selfridges Gift Cards at any Selfridges store: London Oxford Street, Manchester Trafford, Manchester Exchange Square and Birmingham.
- The following departments within each of our stores will not accept Selfridges Gift Cards:
a. Selfridges Manchester Trafford Centre - Pret A Manger and YO! will not accept Selfridges Gift Cards
b. Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square - Louis Vuitton and the San Carlo restaurant will not accept Selfridges Gift Cards
c. Selfridges Birmingham The Bullring - Pret A Manger and YO! will not accept Selfridges Gift Cards
d. Selfridges London Oxford Street - Apple, YO! and Louis Vuitton will not accept Selfridges Gift Cards
- Selfridges Gift Cards cannot be redeemed via telephone/mail-order.
- Selfridges Gift Cards cannot be used as payment or part payment to a Selfridges Account Card.
- When you use a Selfridges Gift Card in store or online, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Selfridges Gift Card. If your purchase totals less than the value of the Gift Card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your Selfridges Gift Card to spend in future. However, additional value cannot be added to any Selfridges Gift Card and change will not be given.
- You may obtain information about the remaining balance on the Selfridges Gift Card at any till point in store, except some of the Food Hall tills.
- You may only redeem your Selfridges Gift Card in GB pounds sterling. Please note if your order is denominated in any other currency other than GB pounds sterling, Selfridges Gift Card cannot be used as a payment method for such order. For the avoidance of doubt, orders delivered to the United States of America must be denominated in US dollars (US$). Selfridges Gift Cards cannot be used as a payment method for any orders delivered to the United States of America.
- A Selfridges Gift Card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with a Selfridges Gift Card.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Selfridges Gift Card. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- A Selfridges Gift Card is like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced, refunded, cancelled, blocked, restricted in any way or exchange for a new Selfridges Gift Card.
- Selfridges shall not be responsible for any use of the funds on any Selfridges Gift Card(s) without your knowledge or consent.
- Selfridges reserves the right to refuse to accept any Selfridges Gift Card which we consider has been tampered with, copied or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- If your Selfridges Gift Card becomes accidentally damaged or if you have any issues with using your Selfridges Gift Card, please contact Selfridges' Customer Services here or by calling 0800 123 400 (+44 113 369 8040 from overseas).
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with a Selfridges Gift Card will be made in accordance with Selfridges' refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For returns of products purchased in store with a Selfridges Gift Card, the purchase price will be refunded to a Gift Card.
- For returns of products purchased online with a Selfridges Gift Card, returned by post or courier, the purchase price will be refunded to an e-voucher. For further details on vouchers please see: https://www.selfridges.com/content/terms-and-conditions
- For return or product purchased online with a Selfridges Gift Card, returned in store, the purchase price will be refunded to a Gift Card.
- The re-sale of Selfridges Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
- Risk in the Gift Card shall pass to you upon delivery or receipt if the Gift Card is purchased in store. Risk in the eGift Card shall pass to you upon receipt of the email.
- Selfridges will cancel the value of a Selfridges Gift Card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected. For cash purchases of £10,000 or more we will require proof of identification.
- All orders for Selfridges Gift Cards are subject to security checks. Your order may be delayed in the event that additional security and fraud checks are required. If your order fails the relevant security checks, your order will be rejected with no sums levied from your account or refunded.
- Selfridges will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre- contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit, loss of opportunity or any losses related to any business including (without limitation) lost data, earnings or business interruption that result from the use of, or the inability to use any Selfridges Gift Card(s).
- Please note any Selfridges Gift Cards purchased through: (i) the telephone, (ii) giftcards.selfridges.com, and/or (iii) voucherexpress.co.uk are sold, managed and fulfilled by Voucher Express - a trading name of Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd, Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate, Ripon, HG4 1PB and registered in England with company number 45317 and VAT Reg No: 169725424 (“Voucher Express”). Please ensure you review the relevant terms and conditions relating to your order with Voucher Express. Selfridges is not responsible for the sale, purchase or delivery of any order made through Voucher Express.
- Selfridges reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.`
- Selfridges Gift Cards and these terms and conditions are issued by Selfridges Retail Limited, Registration England 97119. Registered Office: 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB.
Buy a Selfridges Gift Card now