- Denon HOME 250 wireless speaker
- Construction: Stereo speaker
- Built-in Class-D Power Amps: 4
- Drivers: 4 + passive radiator
- Tweeters: 2 x 19 mm
- Woofer: 2 x 100 mm + 133mm passive radiator
- Features: High Resolution Audio support, USB input (mass storage), Analog input (3.5mm mini jack), Stereo Pairing, Usage as Surround SPK for Soundbar DHT-S716H, Supports Subwoofer with HEOS built-in, Bass and Treble Control, Placement EQ for Bass Optimisation
- Touch Controls: Proximity Sensor, 3 Quick Select Buttons, Volume +/-, Play/Pause, Skip Tracks (next track/previous track)
- Wireless: HEOS built-in, WiFi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 5 GHz IEEE 802.11a/n/ac, Airplay 2, Bluetooth
- Connectivity: USB, RJ-45 Ethernet, 3.5mm AUX Input
- Power Supply: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.2W (0.3W standby)
- Dimensions: 295 x 216 x 120
- Weight: 3.7kg
SpecificationsClear Highs and Deep LowsWith two dynamic 3/4" tweeters, two powerful 4" mid-bass drivers, a responsive 5 1/4" passive radiator and sound master tuning to enjoy exceptional sound quality from a single speaker.
Internet Radio and Music StreamingEnjoy Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, TuneIn, Deezer and more via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 and Bluetooth.
Hi-Res Audio PlaybackWith Network connectivity and a USB port on the back, the Denon Home 250 allows for gapless playback of high-resolution files including 192kHz/ 24-bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.