Comfortable. And secure.
They wouldn’t be performance sunglasses if they didn’t stay put. That’s why we precision engineered Bose Frames Tempo to feel like they’re a part of you, from the soft, silicone nose pads to the flexible temple grips to the custom spring hinges that hold just tight enough to stay secure and just light enough to stay forgotten. Because on the 15th kilometre, all you should feel is your runner’s high, not your sunglasses.
Blood, sweat and tears. Rain, too.
On the path to perfection, you face it all. Your sunglasses do, too. That’s why these IPX4 water-resistant sport sunglasses were designed to survive the elements. The polycarbonate polarised lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant. The TR-90 nylon frame is rugged and durable.
Nothing in or on your ears
It’s a revolutionary Open Ear Audio™ experience that frees you from headphones so you can stay aware of your surroundings—traffic, pedestrians, whatever you run up against when exercising outside. And when you need more motivation, just turn it up.
Switch lenses. In seconds.
Interchangeable sport lenses make Bose Frames Tempo multi-sport ready. Swap lenses in seconds to match your current terrain and lighting conditions.
SpecificationsBose audio performance sunglasses
• Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX4 water-resistant rating
• Lenses: Shatter and scratch-resistant premium plastic
• Controls: Volume, voice assistant touch control; motion-sensor power off, VPA (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa) button control, Bose Music app, Siri control
• Microphone: 2 total beam-forming microphones
• Bluetooth: V5.1 (10m range)
• Battery: Up to 8 hours (charge time up to 1 hour)
• Dimensions: 65 mm x 17 mm x 136 mm
• Weight: 49.89 g
• Boxed Content: Bose Frames Tempo, Mirrored Black polarised lenses, Ballistic-nylon case, USB-C charging cable, 3 nose-pad options, Cleaning cloth