Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
Our tuned acoustic expansion chamber technology allows us to deliver extended high frequencies without sibilance or fatigue. We optimize our driver performance by adjusting the volume of space available in front of the driver. This is superior to the typical “Tube+Dampener” system because it provides a direct passage from the driver to your ear, which results in unsurpassed clarity and extension.
Polarity Tuned Chamber
Our Polarity Tuned Chamber allows us to optimise the sonic performance of our dynamic drivers. Deploying particular volume cavities, both in front of and behind our dynamic driver, we can pull bigger sounds from smaller drivers. This also gives us the ability, in the case of hybrid designs, to specifically target the driver performance.
3D optimised acoustic construction
Close attention to detail is critical to delivering you the superior musical experience from our earphones. Solaris features an acoustically optimized interior model that allows each driver to deliver the very best sound quality. When heard together, the drivers offer a seamless musical experience as a result of this process.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
- 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 6.54 mVrms
- Impedance: 15.5 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Durable Black PVD Finished Body
- Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
- Single Updated Custom Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
- Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
- Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Spout