Inspired by the epic love story of Emperor Shah Jahan (who had the Garden of Shalimar built for Princess Mumtaz Mahal over four centuries ago), Jacques Guerlain
created the Shalimar
eau de parfum back in ’25. The first Asian fragrance in history, this spiced scent is mixed with a heart of iris and jasmine; a base of leather, sandalwood, and vanilla; then topped with notes of bergamot, lemon, and mandarin orange. Keep yours topped up at all times with the label’s refill bottle.
- Guerlain Shalimar refill eau de parfum
- Top notes: Bergamot, lemon and mandarin orange
- Heart notes: Iris, jasmine, rose spiced with patchouli
- Base notes: Incense, opoponax, leather, sandalwood, and vanilla
- Please note, this is a refill
For hygiene reasons, this product cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless faulty.